MasterKey After School Program bridges the gap for children from families that through circumstance or lack of education are not able to provide the necessary tools for educational success.
MasterKey uses these methods to reinforce learning:
- Homework Assistance – one-on-one tutoring and accountability to achieve learning goals.
- Communication – working with school and parent as an impactful team to equip every student so that they can succeed.
- Community Advocate and Liaison – MasterKey comes alongside of the family in need, whether it is explaining a process that is required, making a valuable connection, or opening the door to the right resource.
- Ministering to the whole family and not just the child– by developing meaningful relationships, MasterKey truly can become a trusted friend, allowing opportunities to share faith in Jesus Christ and offer hope for a better tomorrow.
Through all of these things, children who participate in MasterKey After School Program excel where they would have failed. We serve a forgotten and neglected population, preventing poverty and disconnection before it can begin.
3:15 pm – 6:00 pm
Only $75/child/month! Fill out the online form for each child here.
- Homework Support – one or more days per week
- Reading or Math tutor for students ranging in age from 5-14 years.
- Support for mentally challenged students – provide assistance for those with special learning needs
- Scheduled cleaning days – a time for a group to fulfill deep cleaning of learning spaces, including the after school program bus when program is not in session