MasterKey After School Program bridges the gap for children that come from families that through circumstance or lack of education are not able to provide the necessary tools for educational success.
MasterKey uses these methods to reinforce learning:
- Homework Assistance – one-on-one tutoring and accountability to achieve learning goals.
- Professional assessments – identifying learning gaps so that effective strategies can be implemented for each individual student.
- Communication – working with school and parent as an impactful team to equip every student so that they can succeed.
- Community Advocate and Liaison – MasterKey comes alongside of the family in need, whether it is explaining a process that is required, making a valuable connection, or opening the door to the right resource.
- Ministering to the whole family and not just the child– by developing meaningful relationships, MasterKey truly can become a trusted friend, allowing opportunities to share faith in Jesus Christ and offer hope for a better tomorrow.
Through all of these things, children who participate in MasterKey After School Program excel where they would have failed. We serve a forgotten and neglected population, preventing poverty and disconnection before it can begin.
3:15 pm – 6:00 pm
“MasterKey has been a great blessing towards our family since about 5 years, mostly in the area of reading. I recommend continuing for it to benefit other families like it did to mine.”
“My daughter has been at MasterKey for years and I have no words to explain to people how she improved at school taking this program. Very thankful for all ya’ll do for our kids.”